In-house oncology clinical development experts
Oncology drug development requires flexibility and determination at study sites with close study management guidance. Our team of clinicians and scientists will support your clinical development strategy with:
- Trained by Board-Certified oncologists in the therapeutic area and the specifics of your study protocol, our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) are regionally based, for a flexible, cost-effective, and fully integrated approach.
- Clinical research specialist medical personnel, regulatory experts, and project managers with extensive practical experience in managing the most challenging oncology studies, ensure quality of data as well as speed of delivery
- Our analytical scientists provide customised central laboratory services. Both standard and bespoke assay panels, including an extensive range of validated biomarker assays are available, and can be tailored to the specific needs of your development program.
- Decades of interactions have provided extensive experience in obtaining clinical trial approvals internationally
- Preparation and submission of requests for Pre-IND and EMA scientific advice / protocol assistance meetings
- Attendance at meetings with regulatory authorities
- Data-driven, optimised site feasibility assessment process
- In-house specialised legal team works with global investigative sites