Scintigraphy: Providing Critical Data in Early Clinical Development
Available to view on demand.
If you are embarking on your clinical development plan, consider a non-invasive in vivo evaluation of drug delivery systems. Scintigraphy gives you the power to study drugs in gastrointestinal organs, providing you with valuable data earlier on in the drug development process.
- The benefits of scintigraphy in early phase research
- Drug delivery routes, including oral, pulmonary, and nasal
- Residence of drug delivery systems at the site of action/absorption
- Overview of scintigraphy as a fully quantifiable and trial-validated procedure
- Review of radiolabelling procedures and radiolabelling validation
- The importance of a multi-disciplined team required to operationalise the study