Conducting Early Phase Oncology Studies
Successfully moving through to proof of concept and beyond
This one-hour webinar focuses on conducting early phase Oncology studies. It looks at strategic considerations for the molecule, including a brief review of the dynamic research landscape of oncology drug development, patient recruitment and product development aspects. View more information about our full range of Oncology services.
The Conducting Early Phase Oncology Studies webinar includes:
- What is on the horizon in oncology drug development
- Clinical development strategy and tactics
- Clinical design and consideration:
- Early V Late Phase
- Regulatory considerations
- Clinical aspects – cure or control
- Patient centricity – practical considerations
- Trial design – early phase 3+3, Rolling 6 and other designs
- Protocol development – clear unambiguous protocols, sense checking with KOL’s and subject matter experts. The importance of understanding how to ‘operationalize’ the protocol with thorough feasibility
- Proof of concept – how do you confirm for MAA?